Careers At Schendel Pest Services
Schendel Pest Services has been around since 1947 and each year increases company growth, visibility and opportunity within the Pest Management industry. Our highly regarded company has long been regarded as a leader, helping to set and maintain standards of protocol within our industry. We are proud to deliver our professional services to residential and commercial clients throughout the Midwest, including national accounts with major food manufacturers, restaurants, hotels, retailers and several Fortune 500 companies.
Today, Schendel protects more than 12,000 family homes, school buildings that house more than 205,000 kids each day and more than 100 hospitals that treat more than 2,100,000 patients each year. We are deeply committed to protecting our customers' health, products, property and business reputation.
If you share Schendel Pest Services’ values of HONESTY, INTEGRITY, SAFETY, QUALITY and RESPECT, we would like the opportunity to talk to you.
Join our team at Schendel and enjoy these advantages:
- Full time, year-round employment
- Competitive base compensation with incentive pay programs
- Dental plan
- Paid time off including Holidays, Vacation Days and Personal days
- Paid training and in-depth orientation
- Company vehicle usage for field positions
- Life and disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Plans for medical and childcare expenses
- A highly experienced team of professional, technical support people to work with
- Prescription drug benefit
- 401(k) Savings Plan with company matching contribution
- Recognition programs and advancement opportunities
Schedule Your Free Inspection
Complete the form below to schedule your no obligation inspection.