Professional Solutions For Whatever Pests Are Bugging You In Queen Creek, AZ
Queen Creek, Arizona, is a delightful community that, unfortunately, is not only home to great people, but to a wide variety of pests, as well. To protect your house or business from the many pests that also call Queen Creek home, turn to the pest control experts at Schendel Pest Services. We are the Midwest’s pest control experts. Schendel Pest Control offers a wide variety of commercial and residential pest control services to keep pests from making your home or business into their new home. To learn more about protecting your property from potentially dangerous or damaging Arizona pests, get in touch with Schendel Pest Services!
Residential Pest Control In Queen Creek, AZ
Schendel Pest Services offers a variety of residential pest control programs to keep pests out of Queen Creek homes.
These programs include:
- Premium Care program – This program includes an in-depth initial interior and exterior service and is followed-up by quarterly pest control visits to provide continuous protection for your home against insects, rodents, and more. It also includes our PestZero Guarantee, meaning that for the next 365 days your home will be a pest free zone!
- Premium Care Plus program – This program provides all the benefits of our above Premium Care program PLUS the added benefit of termite monitoring and inspection.
- Home Seal and Scorpion Guard – Through this program our professionals seal all cracks and crevices found in the exterior of your home to help prevent pests from gaining access to your home.
To learn more about our exceptional residential pest control services, call and speak with one of our friendly experts
Guide To Minimizing Mosquito Exposure In Queen Creek, AZ
Minimizing mosquito exposure is vital to protecting yourself, your children, and your pets from being exposed to the many diseases these biting pests can spread.
There are many steps you can take on your own to reduce mosquito activity including:
- Reducing areas of standing water.
- Keeping your lawn cut short.
- Reducing areas of overgrown vegetation.
The easiest way to minimize mosquito exposure is to put in place Schendel’s mosquito control service. Our ground-breaking control system acts as a barrier to attract and then eliminate mosquitoes from the property it is protecting. Each treatment is performed by a trained and certified Schendel team member, and begins with a complete property inspection and written report of all findings. To have any questions you may have about our mosquito control service answered, reach out and give us a call.
Commercial Pest Control In Queen Creek, AZ
Insects and rodents living inside your commercial facility can cause a multitude of problems, including:
- Damage to your business’s reputation.
- Damage to inventory and equipment.
- Create structural damage.
- Cause the loss of employees, revenue, and customers.
To maintain a pest free facility, Schendel Pest Services offers advanced commercial pest control programs, all of which have been developed and are overseen by our staff entomologists. Our professionals eliminate and control pests in commercial properties through our Total Quality Assured program, providing customized pest control treatments that meet all regulatory requirements and exceed expectations. To learn more about protecting your commercial property from pests, reach out to Schendel Pest Services.
Protect Your Queen Creek, AZ Property From Termite Damage
Protect your Queen Creek property from the extensive and costly damage that termites can cause with the help of Schendel’s effective termite control service. Termites are wood-eating pests that invade homes and other structures while foraging for food sources. Attracted initially to damp, rotting wood, once they have taken up residence inside your home, they eventually begin feeding on and damaging sound wood and other structural elements.
To protect your home from termite damage, follow these prevention tips:
- Limit moisture issues by using dehumidifiers, ensuring that crawl spaces are properly ventilated, and repairing leaky pipes and fixtures.
- Place weather stripping around all windows and doors.
- Seal spaces in your home’s foundation.
- Limit soil-to-wood contact around your home and on your property.
- Receive routine termite inspections from a qualified expert.
Schendel Pest Services can protect your home from wood-eating, destructive termites through our S.T.E.P. program (Schendel Termite Elimination & Protection).
- A thorough inspection of your home or business.
- Termite treatments to immediately stop termites from damaging your property.
- The installation of the Trelona® Advanced Termite Baiting System.
- Annual monitoring of the Trelona® bait stations located on your property.
To learn more about protecting your Queen Creek home from termites, give us a call!